CDC guidelines currently limit the number of swimmers in our pool and the number of guests in the Wiggins Center is limited to 50. To ensure that you will be allowed entry upon arrival, we ask that you schedule your visits to the pool. Because of increased usage by students in the afternoons, visits to the cardio rooms and weight room should be scheduled during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday: 2:30pm – 5:00pm
Friday: 12:30pm – 5:00pm
Use this button to reserve times for:
- Lap swim and Masters Swim
- Cardio room visits (weekday afternoons)
- Weight room visits (weekday afternoons)
Instructions for scheduling a visit
- Click SCHEDULE A VISIT to go to the reservation system.
- Click Login – Enter your email address or phone number. When prompted, enter your password. (If you don’t have an account, you will be prompted to create one.) Please feel free to call our front desk for login assistance: (207)-667-3086 or watch the How to use the Daxko Reservation System video below.
- Select the member who will be visiting.
- Select Wiggins Center for visits to the cardio and fitness rooms or select the appropriate pool activity time.
- Select a time slot. (Visits are in 30-minute intervals. For a 60-minute visit, select two time slots.)
- Click Book Appointment.
After scheduling your visit, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your visit, you can follow the link in your confirmation email or log into the reservation system.
How to use the Daxko Reservation System