Have you suffered the loss of a loved one by suicide? Are you struggling to cope with that loss? You are not alone.
The Blue Hill YMCA, in conjunction with Jan Watson, MscD, RN, has created a program to offer a supportive venue to explore the physical, mental , emotional, and spiritual aspects of your grief and healing.
THURSDAYS · 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
OCTOBER 3rd – NOVEMBER 21st
- Learn to use activity and movement in healing grief with Joy Bragdon
- Rediscover yourself with Jan Watson, MscD, RN
- FREE membership to the Blue Hill YMCA for entire 8-week program
- Access to a private Facebook group
- One group field trip
- Program is limited to 12 participants.
You are not alone. Together, we can
EMBRACE THE MOUNTAIN
Contact Joy Bragdon: [email protected] · 207.374.2248