Thank you to our supporting communities for helping us provide programs to your residents!
Residents who live in supporting communities enjoy the following benefits:
- Discounts on registration fees for programs at the Bucksport YMCA.
- Non-members are welcome to enjoy use of our facilities in Ellsworth, Blue Hill or Bucksport during our free community hours. Check with the location of your choice to learn the current free community hours.
- Schools in supporting communities are eligible to receive a seven-week water safety program for up to 25 students in Ellsworth at the Wiggins Center or in Blue Hill at the Lawrence Center.
- All 6th Graders from supporting communities receive a free membership during the school year and can visit any of our locations.
- All 2nd Graders from supporting communities may enroll in a free session of group swim lessons in Ellsworth at the Wiggins Center or in Blue Hill at the Lawrence Center.
- Residents who live in supporting communities are eligible for a membership and/or program scholarship that may exceed the sliding scale system we have in place to ensure that no one is turned away due to an inability to pay.
If you’re a resident of any of our supporting communities, we welcome you to enjoy the benefits your town’s support makes available to you.