The camp features:
- More than 50 acres of woods interlaced with miles of nature trails and streams.
- 1,000 feet of waterfront for swimming, canoeing, and kayaking.
- Dining hall and state-of-the-art kitchen and enough space to serve 80 hungry campers and counselors at a time.
- Large playing field and designated archery area.
- Nature and Science Center, Arts & Crafts Center and Infirmary.
Camp will begin the Monday after the last day of school and run through the Friday before the first day of school.
Our schedule is designed to meet the needs of the working family. Camp is offered Monday through Friday from 7:00 am – 5:30 pm, rain or shine.