For children entering kindergarten in the fall
For Kids going into 1st and 2nd grades
For Kids going into 3rd to 6th grades
For Kids going into 6th to 9th grades
Our camp is set in a beautiful, quiet spot on Webb Pond in Eastbrook. It offers all the necessary modern amenities, as well as maintained play fields and untouched wilderness.
Although Camp is located in a secluded location, we offer convenient drop off and pick up locations. Drop off is at the YMCA and Pick up is at YMCA (Moore Community Center for the Scampers). Buses leave for camp at 7:30 am, 8:00 am and 8:30 am. Buses return to Ellsworth beginning at 4:00 pm.
The camp features:
- More than 50 acres of woods interlaced with miles of nature trails and streams.
- 1,000 feet of waterfront for swimming, canoeing, and kayaking.
- Dining hall and state-of-the-art kitchen and enough space to serve 80 hungry campers and counselors at a time.
- Large playing field and designated archery area.
- Nature and Science Center, Arts & Crafts Center and Infirmary.
Camp will begin the Monday after the last day of school and run through the Friday before the first day of school.
Our schedule is designed to meet the needs of the working family. Camp is offered Monday through Friday from 7:00 am – 5:30 pm, rain or shine.
No need to pack a lunch. This year the Food Program (lunch & an afternoon snack) are included in the price of registration!
View YMCA Summer Camp in a larger map
Sarah Robinson, Camp Director
Email: [email protected].
Phone: (207) 667-3086. Website: www.defymca.org.
Down East Family YMCA, 238 State St., Ellsworth, ME 04605.
Camp Phone: 565-2195 (only when camp is in session)